Spinach in a muffin? No kidding!
That's why today I really want to share this recipe because I love these healthy muffins ❤ They're perfect for the whole family, really easy to make, and the best part is they are so delicious. So let's do it!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup spinach (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- First, preheat oven to 400°F
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix for 2 minutes
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray
- Add mixture to muffin pan
- Add whatever toppings you want. I like to add berries, pecans, chocolate chips, and oats
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
- Enjoy! 😘
Tell your friends!